- Measuring the volume of cold potable water passing through the pipeline
- Dry type, magnetic drive, antimagnetic function, pointer-roller indicator, easy and long term clear reading, frost resistance, long work life etc.
- Available non-return valve, inlet strainer and pulse output on request.
- Water temperature: ≤55 for cold water meter, Water pressure: ≤1MPa or 1.6MPa optional (10bar or 16bar optional)
Maximum Permissible Error:
- In the lower zone from Qmin inclusive up to but excluding Qt is ±5%.
- In the upper zone from Qt inclusive up to and including Qs is: cold water meter ±2%.
NOTE: Technical data conform to Indian Standard 779 & International Standard ISO 4064